- Direct and monitor activities for medium-sized, low to medium risk technology-based projects, or pieces of larger projects, from initiation to closing. Projects may cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines.
- Work with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives.
- Participate in planning and directing program schedules and budgets, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue tracking, and communication at the team level.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency. Work may be done under the direction of more senior program managers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with executive sponsors and technical project leads such that all Digital activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case, allowing the full potential of Digital products and platforms to be realized.
- Establish post-implementation adoption activities to closely monitor the success of our stakeholders’ initiatives
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Digital product and platform functionality
- Ensure regular and accurate reporting of Program project progress, issues, and direction with business stakeholders and end-users
- Candidates from Doha would be preferred.