Senior Business Analyst
- Leads research and requirements gathering; process analysis; investigation of existing functionality; gap analysis; participation in design of new functionality; ensure functionality or products satisfy the client requirements.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions.
- Perform product testing to ensure product quality is maintained.
- Contribute to the implementation of new products and communicates effectively between internal and external stakeholders to ensure product satisfaction is maintained.
- Accountable and responsible for day-to-day functional IT support of ERP Procurement Business Solutions in order to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness. Coverage includes all Procurement Business Solutions including the existing Oracle EBS and associated OBIEE and reporting and analytics.
- Should be proficient in Oracle EBS modules related to Advance procurement (Purchasing, I procurement, Sourcing, iSupplier, SLM etc.) and Logistics/Supply Chain modules like Inventory, Transportation Management, Warehouse management and mobile supply chain management.
- Update and amend procurement modules functionality to ensure that Oracle EBS is able to meet user information requirements on an on-going basis and that respective module continue to reflect business process.
- Participate in technical designs, prototyping, configuration, system and necessary testing in order to ensure alignment of the solution with the respective business processes.
- Ensure that Procurement business solutions have appropriate Disaster Recovery (DR) plans in place.
- Coordinates with the ITDR Technical Lead for application recovery of Business Solutions and independently owned applications in the organization.
- Assists application technical owners in implementation of recovery and backup procedures (run books).
- Ensure active participation in periodic ITDR activities like training, testing, exercising etc.
- Co-ordinate with required business stakeholders for required support during recovery operations.
|No. of Vacancies
- Minimum 8 years in providing IT Business Solutions with a solid background in IT project environments.
- Minimum 5 years in implementing and supporting Oracle EBS (Advance procurement and Oracle Supply Chain/Logistics module) and OBIEE.
- Must be bi-lingual – Arabic is Must
- Ability to prioritize recommendations based on implementation complexity and business impact.
- Solid oral and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage and GCC work experience and knowledge of local culture will be an added benefit.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility and a related ability to work autonomously.
- A team player willing to work on tight timelines and contribute when required.
- Bachelors in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Relevant Business analysis or Six Sigma certification is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of process modelling, workflow diagramming, use case documentation.
|| 8-12 Years
- Analyse business needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analysing, documenting, and managing changes).
- Develops overall strategies and provides advice on options, risks and costs versus benefits.
- Communicates with stakeholders of varying technical ability and subject matter expertise and explains services to clients to ensure they have a clear understanding of IT roles, processes, and activities.
- Manages liaison relationship with clients to ensure technical solutions meet user needs.
- Conducts feasibility studies and drafts proposals for evaluation by appropriate users and managers.
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases.
- Leads short and long-term planning sessions to implement integrated business solution improvements.
- Identifies, elicits, and documents business requirements, defines business rules and communicates requirements for the implementation of business solutions.
- Prepares functional, system and program specifications bridging multiple projects.
- Reviews test plans and monitors the testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Procures technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Provides technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to less-experienced individuals.
- Maintains appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current information technology techniques and tools.
- Proactively monitor and assist in the support of the Procurement Oracle EBS modules (Advance procurement and Logistics/SCM modules) to ensure efficient trouble shooting and tuning of the system.
- Performs other related duties as required.