· Seven to ten years of experience in at least two Technology disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including application architecture, application development, middleware, database management, and operations.
· Expertise in the design and construction of application architectures that enable well-integrated transactional, collaborative and analytical systems
· Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
· Excellent analytical and technical skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of all components of application architecture.
· Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
· Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
· Understanding of SOA and object-oriented analysis and design.
· Understanding of the political climate of the enterprise, and how to navigate the political waters.
· Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations.
· Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives.
· Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems.
· Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies